swagteeshirts

Trending vintage half of fruits poster

>> CLICK HERE TO BUY VINTAGE HALF OF FRUITS POSTER FROM SWAGTEESHIRT <<

water has an important influence on the world’s climate, with the oceans acting as a large heat reservoir. Shifts in the oceanic temperature distribution can cause significant weather shifts, such as the El Niño-Southern Oscillation. About 97.5% of the water on Earth is saline; the remaining 2.5% is fresh water. Most fresh water – about 69% – is present as ice in ice caps and glaciers. The average salinity of Earth’s oceans is about 35 grams (1.2 oz) of salt per kilogram of seawater (3.5% salt). Most of the salt in the ocean comes from the weathering and erosion of rocks on land. Some salts are released from volcanic activity or extracted from cool igneous rocks. The abundance of surface water on Earth is a unique feature in the Solar System. Earth’s hydrosphere consists chiefly of the oceans, but technically includes all water surfaces in the world, including inland seas, lakes, rivers, and underground waters down to a depth of 2,000 metres The deepest underwater location is Challenger Deep of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean, having a depth of 10,900 metres (6.8 mi). There are 5 ocean gyres in the world where plastic gathers due to current circulation. These gyres contain millions

See more https://swagteeshirt.com/maria/82nd-airborne-division-skull-full-printing-shirt/

Or https://swagteeshirt.com/maria/baby-groot-hold-jagermeister-full-printing-shirt/

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close